donderdag 25 maart 2010

Goodbye to my best friends

For the past months I have seen them almost every day. I have been so engaged in their lives, I can’t even imagine living without them anymore. They are my friends and I will miss them so much. It’s really unfair, and I wasn’t prepared at all, even though I knew that eventually they would leave me alone here.

I want to know what is going on, how they are doing, how the kids are doing. And most of all, I want to know how Adam is doing after all what happened. And will Karen and David stay together? And how about Jenny and Pete? I really hope Jo is happy in Australia.

Some of you might think that in this time of emailing and cheap phone calls staying in touch is not too difficult. But it is though. And I’m sure that others felt the same way as I do now. The others that have been friends with them as well. Please tell me I will get over it. And please tell me there will new episodes of Cold Feet. I’m grieving and staying in bed today.